Engagement Terms & Conditions for Our Yoga Sessions
Here are listed the general
terms and conditions of engagement,
with the services of Shahzadpur Farm Yoga.
All the terms mentioned here are
subject to change as per the requirement
and regular updating here.
- Students can make up Yoga classes cancelled (Cancellation Policy) from their side, on different days other than the days, the time allotted to you, or at different time slots on the same day.
- Students need to finish the 12 sessions within a month.
- In the case on any rare occasion, the class is cancelled from our side, that class will be made up at the end of the running cycle.
- The mentioned 12 sessions need to be made by the client they are attributed to and are not transferable to a different client in any case.
- Students need to be in any comfortable, decent clothing which allows for free movement of the body parts.
- T-Shirts and full length lowers are recommended. The length of the T-shirt or top must be not less than up to the hip level as this makes it comfortably possible for it to be tucked in during inversions.
- Lowers to be worn must be having waistbands higher at the waist level.
- Any particular type of footwear is not needed in the class. It is better to take the class barefooted as it helps with establishing a proper grip on the mat/ floor essential for a lot of techniques so performed.
- The payment must be made on the first day of joining the class, and on the first day of every subsequent cycle starting thereafter