Skip to content
Manners – Good Conduct
- Never laugh, sneeze, yawn and blow your nose without covering the face,
- Do not spit or throw waste on the road.
- Be clean and dress decently.
- Keep your word and appointments.
- Try to please others only after understanding their likes and dislikes.
- Express your good wishes and greet others when you meet or part with them.
- Be hospitable and use pleasant language.
- Appreciate and praise the good qualities of others and ignore their bad qualities.
- Help other as per your capacity.
- Respect your parents, teachers, and elders.
Sense Organs- Good Conduct
- Try to perceive things which are pleasant to your sense organs.
- Avoid things which can be harmful to your sense organs.
- Avoid perceiving impious, undesirable , or disrespectful things.
- Do not over use , or tax your sense and motor organs.
- Enjoy worldly pleasures without coming into conflict with rules of good conduct.
- Listen to and read the stories of great men and saints.
Self – Good Conduct
- Be on guard to product yourself and your health as you can attain your goals only if you are alive and healthy.
- Always attend to the requirements of the physical health.
- Do not indulge in vices like smoking, drinking, gambling, and visiting prostitutes.
- Do not be lazy, unclean, and apathetic.
- Do not be selfish and greedy. Share your wealth and joy with others.
- DO not be impatient and irritable.
- Do not be boastful of your achievements.
- Be strong, brave, and courageous.
- Be gentle and optimistic.
- Be self-confident and do not be daunted by criticism.
- Know yourself well and have a balanced mind. Never have either a inferiority or superiority complex.