Author: Randeep Singh / go to all articles on Yoga Concepts
Shahzadpur : the ideal wellness destination near Chandigarh
God’s own country Kerala has
a rich geographical location,
filled with green hills, national parks
with majestic wild animals,
beautiful waterfalls, and pristine
plantations of coffee and spices.
This place offers a wide range of activities,
that is sure to make that wellness experience a wholesome one.
Some points which make Kerala the ideal wellness destination are:
• Kerala has some amazing spots for adventure activities like mountain biking, cycling, go for a snake boat race, zip-lining, etc.
• The wildlife of Kerala is very rich and hence, the state has some beautiful wildlife sanctuaries and zoological parks. The state is a treat for the wildlife lovers.
• Get to enjoy traditional ayurvedic massages like shirodhara, pizhichil, etc. One can also undergo a traditional panchakarma treatment for a complete detoxification of the body.
• The beaches in Kerala are another amazing aspect of the state. Overlooking the Indian Ocean, these beaches offer some beautiful options for relaxation.
• The local cuisine of Kerala is another very fun thing to try. The fresh sea food cooked to perfection using local spices introduces you to a whole new genre of tastes and flavours.
Kerala also has many beautiful gardens and historical monuments. The major cities in this state are well-connected with major national and international airports which is why the wellness sector here also witnesses a huge foreign footfall. So, what are you waiting for? If you want to have some exciting fun along with ayurvedic therapy for rejuvenation, Kerala is where you must head for.